So I dropped the girlies off at daycare today and Ms. Mary Beth stopped me and asked, "Do you want to know how smart your daughter is?" At first I was a bit apprehensive; not knowing what to expect. It could be about anything with Addy. Here is the story:
There is a bit of a bully at daycare named Paxton. Addy has come home complaining that Paxton hit her or pushed her that day. Anyway, Paxton had a toy that Addy wanted to play with. After asking him nicely 3 times she gave up for a bit. Then, she decided she wanted it again. She went up to Paxton and said while pointing, "Paxton, your mommy is here...." and he looked at the front door to see his mommy (that wasn't there.) When he looked up at the front door, Addy swipped the toy and ran to the other side of the room to play with it. I've got to tell you, I was impressed that she could pull that off! And impressed she didn't just take it from him when he said no. We will have our hands very full with our Addy.....
1 comment:
HaHa! Good job Addy Grace! :) That is pretty darn smart.
Post a Comment