Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aubrey Ann - 8 week update

Aubrey Ann has quickly approached the 8 week mark and I wanted to catch our friends and family up on what she's all about!
Sleep: She has luckily been sleeping for us through the night since about 6 weeks. We can put her down at 8 or 9, with a full tummy of course, and she will wake up to eat again about 6. What a doll!

Eating: We are still nursing, which is going very well. I am able to leave work through my day to go nurse her as well, which is great break for mommy and allow me to squeeze my peanut for a bit. We just have to be careful that sissy doesn't see us!


Activities: She LOVES the ceiling fan. There are many days I can get a ton done around the house by putting her under the fan and listening to her giggle for hours! She is rolling on to her side, especially if sissy is talking to her. She just stares at sissy and gets a huge grin on her face whenever she is around. I am going to enjoy this cute, happy bond while it is still here.

Stats: She was 9'15 for weight which put her right at 50% for her weight and was 22 1/2 inches long and that put her in the 60% for height. Not sure where she gets her height? Also, notice her mohawk....daycare loves it and now it just stays....we can't get rid of it. So, we go with it.
She is the love of my life along with sissy and they both keep me VERY busy on my days off; but I love every minute of it!

No comments: