Saturday, July 10, 2010

We will take 75%!

So, many of you have asked about Addy and her potty success......she is as close as you can possibly get! Ever since Tuesday, we have dressed her in big girl panties everyday. On Wednesday, we went to Target to pick up some groceries and other essentials in her panties. I was a bit nervous that she'd make a puddle on the floor, but she didn't! We went pee pee before we left the house and shopped. After we bought our things, we headed to Food Avenue for her cookie for being a good girl at the store. During the cookie, she told me she had to go potty, and away we went. No accidents all day. Even at daycare she kept them dry (only for 3 hours that night.) Then, about 7:00, I was thinking we should put her on the potty. But she claimed she didn't have to go. Not more than 3 minutes, she wet her pants right in front of the bathroom door. She felt terrible and wanted to "finish" on the potty. One accident Wednesday.
Thursday, the girls had to go to daycare all day since I had a big day at work. Addy wanted to wear her panties again, so I thought the worse that could happen is she'd wet and need different clothes. So she went in panties and kept them dry all day! Until about 7:00 at home again.
Friday, we went to the play place in the mall as I had to run a couple errands. She told me in the middle of playing she had to go, and away we went. She kept them dry all day.....then at 8:00 pooped in her diaper for bed. There is a pattern here I know, but she doesn't want to sit that time of the night for some reason. Dr. Weiland thinks it is because she is getting tired. I can believe it, but I feel terrible for her because she feels bad. But we are ALMOST there...no more diapers for McWads!

No comments: