Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 years and looking forward to more!

Last Friday, Adam and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! I can't believe how quickly 5 years can go by. Especially when we take a look back and appreciate everything that has happened to us in 5 years:
1. Adam was accepted into medical school.
2.We welcomed Addison Grace into our lives.
3. I found a career I love as a trainer and boot camp instructor.
4. Adam finally graduated medical school and became a physician.
5. Adam was accepted into an Internal Medicine residency program.
6. Started our lives in Omaha, Nebraska.
7. Welcomed Aubrey Ann into our lives.
When I look back, I wouldn't change one thing. It has been the best 5 years ever and I get to spend the next however many years with the love of my life and my 2 beautiful daughters. I am learning to enjoy everyday when I look back and realize how quickly 5 years has gone!

1 comment:

Gregori Family Blog said...

Congrats on your 5 years. And w/ the kids, as they get older time only goes by faster. Enjoy every minute!!