Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The best week.....EVER!

Do you ever wish that you could just freeze time? This past week has been amazing....not only were we blessed with a healthy baby girl, Aubrey and have a healthy 2 year old, Addy but we have been able to spend the entire days together with daddy. Everyday I wake up, I wish the day would never end. We all wake up together, play together and not leave anywhere! Adam has had a very busy year working up to 90 hour weeks....you don't see him alot. This time truly makes you stop and appreciate all of the gifts you have been given and how lucky you are. On your worst days, you can come home to a giggle from your daughter, a snuggle from your baby and more importantly an I love you from your husband. Why sweat the small stuff? Life is too short to worry about what you don't have and start appreciating what you do have because time will go by fast.

2 comments:

Angie Brooker said...

Very well said Jill!

Mandy Hunecke said...

The day JR went back to work was probably the hardest part of my maternity leave... It was so nice to just be a family and enjoy one another's company. I cried a lot that day and night(hormones much!?) so I totally understand wanting to freeze time!