
So, we all whine and complain about things in your life, right? I don't know if my days off of work are days for me to just relax and appreciate all the blessings in my life, but I always end up doing that. (Did I say relax? With two kids? hmmm..) I think it is because I am blessed to spend days with my girls. Anyway, I am realizing today as tough as my life "seems" to be at times, I wouldn't change a thing! I look at my beautiful girls and though they have no idea what is going on in the world or what our struggles are, they can always make me see the simple things in life....why do we worry about so much when we have been given so much? You can't tell me when you look at your kids, family, etc. they make you forget all about your struggles....this is what I see everyday and I wouldn't change one thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment