Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 20th......or before?

Well, turns out with Adam's crazy schedule and me working 45 minutes from downtown Omaha, our Dr. mentioned to us that if there wasn't a baby by May 20th, she would love to induce us; especially with Adam's schedule. Isn't it great? I can't help but wonder if I will make it that far though. Like every mom, my crazy head is playing with me. I have been having contractions pretty regularly since Saturday. Just like with Addy, it will be that way from here on out. Some people I visit with say I will make it, and others say no way. It will be interesting to see what happens. It would be nice to plan around, but Aubrey I think may have other plans. But anyway, just a heads up.....Aubrey will be here by the 20th! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Man, I'm jealous. My due date is the 29th and I'm not getting my hopes up to go early as I was late with both the other two. But, like you said, you just never know? Good luck and can't wait to hear the news :)

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma are ready also.