Saturday, May 22, 2010
Welcome Aubrey Ann
Aubrey Ann was born on Thursday, May 20th at 1:23pm. She was 8lbs 4oz and 20 1/4 inches long. She's got beautiful dark brown curly hair and big blue eyes. It is a funny story actually......we went in on Wednesday evening to be induced. We got there and got checked in and ready to go. The doctor came in and was preparing to place to pill and he mentioned that my uterus was irritable and I was contracting every 2 minutes. I could feel them, but nothing major; very much like my typical false labor contractions. He checked and I was dialated to 3 cm and 50% efaced! He said that I was in labor and we would just ride out what happens instead of inducing me! I couldn't believe it! Now I understand how second/third time mommies can get to the hospital so late in labor. I had no idea! But anyway, mommy and baby Aubrey are home now and all doing well. Addy is adjusting to her new role as big sister. Look forward to photos and stories about her to come.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear everything went well Jill! That picture of Aubrey and Addy is precious. :)
Congratulations!! I'm super excited for you guys and for Addy to have a little sister. She seems like she would do really well with her new role and hopefully they will be best friends! Enjoy your time off with Aubrey and Addy!
I don't think Addy's smile could be any bigger!! Love it!
Post a Comment