Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Pumpkin Carving
We finally had time to carve pumpkins on Monday night. I have to admit, it was a blast. I wasn't feeling the greatest, so thank you daddy for taking the majority of the workload. Addy wasn't excited until we told her we were going to give her pumpkin a face. I didn't think she would dig in the pumpkin with daddy, but she did great! She thought it was great for a bit, and then mommy and Addy went to give her a bath while daddy carved the face in her pumkin. When we got out of the bath, daddy had the lights off with the pumpkin man lit....Addy was terrified! So we turned on the lights again and she talked to him and sat by him (pumpkin man) the rest of the night. She even got up this morning and ate breakfast by pumpkin man. She is a bit hooked to pumpkin man, so I am not quite sure what we are going to do after pumpkin man rots! But until then, she will enjoy his company.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how she laughs as if everything is hystarical!
Post a Comment