So this weekend, gma and gpa Ulrich came to Omaha to visit. Addy has been in need of warmer jammies, but she just won't give up her favorite pair of kitty jammies that are sleeveless and not winter like at all. So, gma thought she would sweet talk Addy into some new jammies. I guess I was wrong about her not wanting to wear footed jammies. She usually likes NOTHING on her feet; not even her socks/shoes. Grandma found some frog jammies and Dora jammies that she cannot live without! She carries them around like a blanket through the day; that is when I can get them off of her! She wants to wear them to daycare, the store, to eat, etc. We also found these cute bunny slippers that she can't live without either! She loved them so much she ended up going to the Olive Garden this weekend with gma and gpa in her bunny slippers. She got a few weird looks, but anyone with kids or obsessions knows how that goes. I thought I would entertain you with that story....so cute.
We are carving pumpkins tonight. I am not sure how she will do with this. She kind of loves to carry around the pumpkins and play with them. I really am not sure how cutting them open and gutting them will go with her. Only time will tell. Keep checking back for pics of pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment