Thursday, October 29, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine....finally

Yes, to my family and friends whom have been asking me about getting the H1N1 shot, I finally waited long enough and got it. I gotta tell ya I do feel better about being immunized being at high risk with pregnancy and all. Addy and I waited in Fremont for about 45 mins today to receive shots of a batch they had just received yesterday. I am thankful to know the right people in Fremont whom could tell me about the vaccine and when they received it. I still can't believe Omaha doesn't have any! I have been calling my OB's and Addy's pediatrician every week, and no updates. I am greatful we haven't been sick yet with Adam seeing cases everyday, my clients constantly cancelling with illness and it's presence at Addy's daycare! So, we all can breathe a bit easier for now!

No comments: