
Adam got an interview for a cardiology fellowship through the University of Nebraska Medical Center. I guess I wasn't really nervous about the whole process, thinking that he is bound to get numerous interviews and offers, but he told me a couple things to be concerned about. I had NO IDEA it is one of the hardest specialties to even get an interview for, let alone get into a program. I have always thought of my babe as the smartest, kindest man and who wouldn't want him, but after hearing about the specialty's competitivness, I was freaked out.
So he called me the other day with a ton of excitement in his voice telling me he got an interview at UNMC. This would be his first choice, so we are thrilled! His interview will be on March 14th. Please send up some prayers...he LOVES this program. Love you babe and so proud of you. Keep working hard. We love you:)
2 comments:
Way to go Adam!! Good luck!
Great news! Good luck Adam!! Keep us up-to-date!
Post a Comment