Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aubrey-9 Month Update

Aubs turned 9 months on the 20th of February. Can you believe she is that old? Wow...it has gone by soooo fast! Here are some updates on my baby girl:
She weighed in at 16lbs 6oz, which puts her about the 25 percentile for weight. Her height was actually up and put her in 35th or so. She is a peanut, but very eager to MOVE! She has been crawling since her 8 month birthday, and started pulling herself up on furniture a couple weeks ago. In the past couple days, she has already been scooting along furniture, so I hate to say it, but she will gain more confidence and take a couple steps I'm afraid. I would love to just have her crawl a little longer, but I don't think it's up to me.
She is a GREAT sleeper; through the night anyway. We will put her to bed between 8:00-9:00pm and she will wake up about 7:30-8:00am unless I have to wake her up if I have early appointments at the gym.
She is LOVING table food. Bananas and cheerios are some of her favorites along with Townhouse crackers. She is slowly learning a sippy cup and is great with her hand-eye coordination.
She is starting to say da da, ma ma and ba ba but I don't think she associates those with what they are yet. I thought she said craker the other day, so we will keep working on that one.
She is great at waving "hi" and saying something that will resemble "hi" and is getting better with her kissses. Those kisses usually come with a nose full of boogies or running nose, but I will take them anytime, anywhere.
She is a great baby and I am lucky to have her! She keeps me busy and is getting very good at sneaking Addy's favorite toys when she isn't looking. Addy gives her squeezes and kisses all the time, so I think they will never have any bad sister moments, right? I can keep dreaming....




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

She has so much hair!!