Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Omaha

Since daddy had to work Thanksgiving because of his big heart, long story.....we celebrated Thanksgiving on Otown this year. Thanks to gma and gpa Burdorf and Aaron, Jamie and the kiddos for coming to help us celebrate. It's great to celebrate what you are thankful for with the people you are thankful for. It was a great couple days!!!!! The kiddos had a great time, minus your minor battles over toys, but we all survived. It was great to see everyone and again gets us excited to finally get a home so we all have more room. I was still bummed I got a bottle of wine for Jamie and I and completely forgot that she couldn't indulge with me. Again, thanks guys for helping us celebrate here in Otown. We had a blast and can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks for Addy's birthday!





No comments: