about animals non-stop....then I had a great idea. I thought since I was off on Friday, and it was to be 70 degrees today in Omaha, I thought I would take advantage of our zoo membership. Addy and I headed to the zoo this morning! When we got there, it was already 60 degrees and perfect! Plus, it wasn't a weekend so the zoo wasn't that busy. We got to spend as much time as we wanted at our favorite exhibits and not worry about blocking anyone or feeling like you were shopping on Christmas Eve. We had a great day. She even took a 3 hour nap, so we wasted a lot of energy at the zoo this morning. If she didn't want to spend time at an exhibit, she would tell me to " keep walking mommy". It was pretty cute!
This is Addy before we entered the zoo...pretty excited!
Addy loved the monkeys and gorillas.
We spent the most time at the giraffe exhibit...just sitting and watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment