Hey....its the Burdorf's. We are alive.....we are moved now and finally found our camera. I know it's not a great excuse why we haven't been blogging, but it will just have to work.
What's new with us? Adam is on outpatient clinic this month and we are all enjoying this rotation. He is up with us in the morning and actually beats Addy and I home sometimes (thank goodness he cooks:) I am getting used to seeing him more again, which won't be great come October. He will be in the Emergency Room and will be gone all the time!
As for me, I have been busy with work. My boot camps are filling up and seeing results. I love being in this enviroment; I enjoy going to work everyday and when I leave I look forward to going back. We are getting ready to run a "Fitness Laboratory" in which we invite volunteers in for a workout with a trainer for 3 weeks and see how they enjoy the club and an exercise routine. But more importantly, we measure some vitals (heart rates, blood pressures, body fats, etc.) and show them the impact of exercise on their health. We are expecting to get 60 volunteers, which means more time in the club for me! It will be different than my working 3 days a week, and now I will be there all the time. I keep telling myself it is short term and I can do anything for 3 weeks?!
Addy is great. She loves having more room than our dinky 2 bedroom apartment. She has been blessed with seeing family for the past 8 weeks straight. I keep thinking that if we ever are by ourselves for the weekend, she will be bored. She is doing very well with her big girl bed....she doesn't get out at all. In the morning, she talks in bed until we go get her. She has been eating like a horse lately. She must be growing....on the way to daycare today she ate 2 sausage links! I thought she had dumped them on the floor, but no evidence of that. She is slowly but surely getting better going to daycare.
Here is our update....we will do better now that we found the camera, I promise!
1 comment:
What?
No new address?
Found the camera but no new pics of the new place or even our little angel?
Don't make me come down there cause you know what happens when Grandpa gets his dander up.
Post a Comment