Monday, September 28, 2009

Addy's Dr. Visit

Addy and I went to establish ourselves with our new family practice physician this morning. Of course, we chose a D.O. graduate from Des Moines University. Addy loved him....he was great with her. In the past, she has been terrified of the white coat and stethescope, but I think seeing her daddy in it often helps now. I was anxious to get her in to get her flu shot as soon as possible. She didn't even cry! And she is pretty proud of that and has told everyone we have come across today. She is becoming such a big girl! We go back mid October for her H1N1 vaccination and that should be it until her well baby in December. I just had to share how brave she was and how great she did with her shot! I love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Good job Addy! You are so brave! I hope we get to see you soon. :)