Friday, July 10, 2009

This "on-call" thing stinks!

Well, here we go again. Addy and mommy all alone until Saturday noonish; I love spending time with Addy, but I also enjoy my husband....most of the time. He started his second time of call this morning at 6AM and will work at the VA hospital until 12PM tomorrow. Being in a new place, I just don't do well through the night without Adam, but I am hoping it gets easier because the call schedule only gets harder. Addy and I are planning on making supper together tonight and maybe some cookies too; we will see how full we are after supper. Then, we may just hang out and snuggle all night. Noon Saturday cannot come fast enough....how I ever did weeks at a time without daddy blows my mind! Well, I am done whining now.....Addy and I are tough and will be fine; but it's just not the same without Bird!

No comments: