Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bye Bye Binky!

No more binky! Addy has successfully trashed the binks! Even at daycare, where she is still trying to adjust. Her first full day of binky freedom was on Thursday. She napped at daycare without it and went to bed that evening without it. Adam and I did storytime and then she asked for it; we said we would go "find" one, and she gave up about 15 mins later. Friday morning, she asked for it when she got up, but we quickly changed the subject and she was fine. Naptime on Friday she didn't even ask as well as bedtime on Friday. So it is official-Addy is binky free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having major problems with my son's binky addiction! My friend absolutely raved about the cut method, and all of the psychology behind it. She emailed me a link to a site that has a free publication ( www.bye-bye-binky.com -supported by advertisements) on dropping the binky, so I tried it. Very cool stuff, worked beautifully for my son. Four days later he did not want anything to do with his binky. Highly recommended! I am also interested in others experiences with this method.... Bella

Unknown said...

Yeah- That a great accomplishment for a sweet little girl!!!