Monday, August 29, 2011

Long time coming....UPDATE!





Well, biggest news of the summer....WE ARE ALL MOVED IN! And the girls love all the room to run and climb and be naughty. They are lucky they are so darn cute to me because they would get in a lot more trouble!
I will post pics of our home as soon as I get some updated photos, I promise.

Here are what the girls are up to:


Addy Grace has been a busy girl. Between posing for multiple pictures and painting her room pink, she has found the time to be a GREAT BIG SISTER! I couldn't ask for a better sister for Aubs. She will from time to time say: "mom, if I keep having to help, I won't have time to do my things," like if she were raising Aubrey. But for the most part, she is a great role model for Aubrey. Its funny...we ask her about having another brother or sister in the future, and she says no. She doesn't want to "give Aubrey back"...I want to keep Aubrey mommy. When I explain that we will get to keep her and have another one to play with, she is ok with it.

She starts preschool on the 1st of September. I won't mention that I cried when I got her school supply list....She is excited and it is still in the same place as Aubrey, so it will be nice to have them all at one building.

She is gearing up for our vacation to Disney in December. She is an avid Disney Princess fan and Fairy fan.



Aubrey Ann has been busy growing!!!!! Holy cow! Although she is only in the 15th percentile for weight, on a good day...she is now in the 65th for height! She is such a ham with a great personality! She finally has adjusted to our new home and gotten her WONDERFUL sleeping patterns back on track. She has been bottle free for a while and we are working on getting rid of binkies!


She is such a monkey! She can climb on things I can't even imagine a one year old climbing on. But as I hear more and more about Adam and my climbing skills when we were little, it sounds like its payback from our parents. She can eat like a horse, but just must work it off with all her spriting and climbing. She is the greatest one year old we have! The girls truly love one another as they give lots of hugs and kisses. We are enjoying that now as I know it will get worse as they grow; or at least I hope it doesn't.




Adam has been busy in his third year of residency. He is now a supervisor, so spending even more hours, unbelievable I know, is a must. Next month, September, he will get a little better schedule. We are both looking forward to a vacation in December. He truly loves his job if he can spend 90 hours weekly at the hospital and still look forward to helping others. His daddy abilities are the best! When he is home, he spends time with his girls and spoiling them. They are the love of his life and he shows them daily.


I have been busy with work. Believe it or not, I am busier than ever. I am lucky I love my job and my crew I work with/for. They make coming to work fun...and I love helping others change their lives. It is easy to go to work when you are rewarded with hearing wonderful accomplishments that you were a part of. I wouldn't change a thing.


It is my goal to keep this updated more now that we are all settled in. I promise Grandma Linda...we will! Luv you all!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Super cute pictures Jill! Your girls are beautiful :)