So, I KNOW! I haven't been good at keeping up. I do have a great excuse! I have actually been picking up about 10 more hours at work! My Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I leave at 8 and get home at 8...and my time is spent at home snuggling my girls because I miss them so much. I can't wait until things slow down and I get to see them more. Do you think it's crazy I have considered going back to school? Yes, I am crazy!
I recently picked up a new boot camp in Omaha, which is great right? Well, the club recently asked me to train there too, so I have been busier than I have even planned for. Poor Adam has had to get supper ready and get the girls ready for bed. I never thought I'd get home later than Adam?! He's been great through all of this....although every night he tells me he misses having me at home more:(
This weekend we are heading to a pumpkin patch and taking it easy, so we will have more to post, but here are the latest updates:
Adam: He is in Endocrine this month...which is basically blood sugars and illness with your endocrine system. It has been a relaxing rotation for him since he is preparing for his step 3 boards. He just finished up an inservice exam (8 hour test) and a huge presentation. I am anxiously awaiting his boards so he can breathe easier and feel lighter! He will be applying for fellowships shortly....we are planning on trying to stay in the midwest, but only time will tell. I just hope it is somewhere for a long period of time so we can finally purchase our own home!
Addison: Addy is doing great! She loves having Nina come watch her. They usually will do one craft per day and keep a busy schedule. Her latest move is doing her own "boot camp" with Nina. She will count for her while they do some Addy exercises and counts like mommy does. You should see her when she gets my stopwatch around her neck! She's tough! She's growing like crazy and we are amazed daily at the things she will say and how great her memory is! She knows the majority of letters in the alphabet, all her colors, counting to 20, etc. Nina's been great with keeping Addy on track with learning too!
Aubrey: I can't believe my baby is 5 months old in a couple days! Where does the time go? I miss having a newborn around, but love Aubrey's personality. She is always smiling, laughing and squealing! She rolls all over the place and will soon figure out how to scoot. She gets rocking pretty good.....she LOVES to eat solids (cereal and bananas). But will still feed like a maniac too:) She LOVES Addy....she will find her the second Addy enters the room...and will just sit there and smile at her.
Keep posted for pics of our weekend...Have a healthy weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment