Friday we started tumbling class. I have to say I was excited to say the least. And I was even more thrilled that Addy had such a great time and is excited to go back. I can't believe she can walk across the beam! She listened for a bit, but then her age started showing.
I think Addy's favorite part of the class was getting her hands stamped at the end for being a good listener. She didn't even want to wash her hands the rest of the day for fear that they would wash off. I am a little nervous...she was one of the tallest ones in there. I am excited to see how she progresses in 7 weeks:)
I think Addy's favorite part of the class was getting her hands stamped at the end for being a good listener. She didn't even want to wash her hands the rest of the day for fear that they would wash off. I am a little nervous...she was one of the tallest ones in there. I am excited to see how she progresses in 7 weeks:)
No comments:
Post a Comment