Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snug as a bug in a rug......


So gma Mary came down last weekend to "babysit" Addy while I taught a boot camp and trained a couple clients and daddy had to work. I cannot tell you how excited Addy was to see her! It makes me feel like we bore her, but I suppose seeing family and being excited is a good thing; better than not.

Gma got here Friday night and took Addy and I to Texas Roadhouse! Yummy.....while there, (we've been working on the potty, but she's been terrified of big people potties) she told me, out of the blue, that she had to go potty. We went with it. She pee peed in a big potty and continued to do it in a big potty all weekend when we were out and about! I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, all the shopping we did really wore my peanut out. I guess she just isn't ready to be shopping all day yet because these pics are her sleeping after shopping. She fell asleep in the car on the way home. Daddy had a tough time too after being on call all night. We got pics of him too but an concerned my marriage would be on the rocks if I would post those.

No comments: