I am pleased to announce that all is going extremely well with Baby Burdorf #2! We recently went in for the 16 week check and baby sounded great. I am thrilled that almost all morning sickness has subsided and I am actually able to eat and exercise regularly again! Baby's heartbeat has been running right around 155-160 bpm, which if you ask my mom, she thinks it is another girl. I am ok with either a boy or girl as long as they are healthy and strong! I passed my glucola test with flying colors this pregnancy which is a good sign for me. We have our 20 week ultrasound scheduled for mid January, which we are looking very much forward to! I cannot believe we are 4 weeks away from halftime!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
16 Week Dr. Appt
I am pleased to announce that all is going extremely well with Baby Burdorf #2! We recently went in for the 16 week check and baby sounded great. I am thrilled that almost all morning sickness has subsided and I am actually able to eat and exercise regularly again! Baby's heartbeat has been running right around 155-160 bpm, which if you ask my mom, she thinks it is another girl. I am ok with either a boy or girl as long as they are healthy and strong! I passed my glucola test with flying colors this pregnancy which is a good sign for me. We have our 20 week ultrasound scheduled for mid January, which we are looking very much forward to! I cannot believe we are 4 weeks away from halftime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment