Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Burdorf's adjusting well in Omaha

What a change going from small town Iowa to big city Nebraska. You cannot believe all the husker crap around here. More importantly, we got moved this past weekend and we are adjusting well. Adam and I both have this week off so we are working hard to find a home for everything. After getting all of our stuff in here we determined it is soooo small! We can't wait to find a home. For those whom are wondering, our address is:
15802 Larimore Plaza #30
Omaha, NE 68116
We are only here for 3 months....we thought this would allow us enough time to find a nice home in a great area. We can get more of a feel of Omaha and where we would like to live. I have to admit, I missed TARGET! We are lucky to have 2 Targets within 5 miles of us!
Addy meets her new daycare director tomorrow....I am so nervous! I can't believe we are going to save $95 per week by taking her to Fremont, NE which is where I will be working. Daycare in Omaha is just outrageous! But, what do you do?
So, we are settled, all is well, and more importantly, Addy is doing well. She is still sleeping in her big girl bed and has been sleeping until 9:00AM! What a gal!

2 comments:

Scott Nelsen said...

Glad all is well in o'town...it sucks being around so many huskers...

enjoy runza!

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU GUYS, THIS IS BRANDON, AND MY WIFE AND LAURA LIVE HERE ALSO, I WAS READING YOUR BLOG, AND HOPE THE MOVE WENT WELL , IF YOU GUYS NEED ANY HELP OR JUST WANT TO HANG OUT LET US KNOW. WE CAN SHOW YOU SOME GOOD SPOTS TO EAT AND THINGS TO DO. MY NUMBER IS 402-510-8276 GIVE US A CALL.. WE DON'T DO MUCH ANYWAY... OR YOU CAN EMAIL AT bevans@cccne.com