Adam has officially 4 days left to rank his top choices for residency. It looks as though we will be heading to either Iowa Methodist in Des Moines, University of Nebraska in Omaha, or University of Iowa in Iowa City. It has been an extremely tough decision for him to make; I guess we are still waiting on a decision now from him. His deadline is the 25th of February, this coming Wednesday! We will know in almost one month (March 23rd I think) where we will be heading in June/July.

OR.....

OR......

5 comments:
what medical practice is Adam going into?
He wants to specialize in interventional cardiology (cath lab procedures...etc)
It's been a while since I ran into you both at Mary Greeley but I thought cardio is what he was looking at.
is he doing his residency in cardiology then? don't know if you guys have an area to settle in once he is done with school but McFarland is looking for a physician in Cardiology (Interventional). I know it will be a little while yet before he is done but if you think Adam may want to talk with someone at the clinic just let me know and I can get contact information for you guys!
Good luck on the tough decision! Can't wait to hear where you will be living!
Post a Comment