Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas.....Finally


Is it bad if it is the 5th of January and I am just getting around to Christmas pictures? Wow, what a crazy couple weeks/months we have had! I cannot believe it is 2009! Mandy, I do have some resolutions; I just didn't get the chance to read your post until tonight. I will have to get back to you on which ones I will make "official" resolutions!
Christmas was a success. Addy had a great time catching up with family and friends and even getting some great gifts along the way! Adam and I on the other hand again cherished being around our families and not judging the success of our Christmas on what we received as gifts. Isn't it something how you grow up, you truly do appreciate the meaning of Christmas!

Enjoy some of our pictures captured over the holiday season.




1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

love the Christmas dress! Addy is getting SO big. :) thanks for putting pics up of her. I feel like I get to watch her grow this way! Can't wait to hear about your resolutions!