Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bye Bye Baby Food

Well, Addy is now officially smarter than we ever thought she was! The girl WILL NOT take baby food anymore; and if you are lucky enough and think you are wrong, she spits it back out, rubs her hands in it and then rubs her hands in her face! What a MESS! She only will eat table food.......and she is now off all formula! YEAH! What a big day for Miss Addison. Daddy left again tonight for his U of M rotation; only 3 weeks left. He is enjoying himself and meeting some important people, so hopfully he can get in to the U for his residency? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Amy Hoyer said...

Oh Jill, I know what you are talking about... My Madi would not eat baby food at all, she went straight to soft table food. What a savings that will be now that she is off formula, I remember looking forward to not buying it anymore.
I feel for you when you talk about Adam leaving to go back to this rotations... Chris is already living in Des Moines and the girls & I are still SD, It is hard... but we manage.