Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11 Months? Already?

Can you believe our little peanut turned 11 months old yesterday? You know....when people share with you how fast your children grow up and how you need to cherish every waking moment, and even some sleepy moments with them, they are so true! I found myself starring at Addy sleeping last night when I got home because I had a late night at work and couldn't put her to bed (thanks G'ma and Jen), but anyway....I could watch my little angel sleep all night if I could. I found myself reflecting on these past couple months and all that she has accomplished. I also was thinking if she loves us as much as we love her? I am just in awe and can't believe that my little one, once 7 pounds, will be turning one in a month! Sorry for the sob story and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

wow, time flies!!! she still is adorable and I am SURE she loves you just as much as you love her. :o)

Aaron Burdorf said...

Isn't it weird that you don't think they can be that old and yet you can't imagine what your life was like without them? They are little miracles. :)