Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally got me.....

So, I was finally talked into creating a blog....and although Mandy has tried very hard, and almost had me, I must say it was my in-laws (G'ma & G'pa Burdorf) that reeled me in. I think it is a great tool to allow others to keep up with our crazy, hectic lives....so here we are! I am looking very much forward to sharing our lives with our friends and families in a way I never thought I would. We will give it a shot anyway-we love you all.

3 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy Hunecke said...

YAY! Hopefully we will know more about one another's families even faster now. Can't wait to read all your entries!

Aaron Burdorf said...

Um, what about Aunt Jamie's persuasion? :) Kidding! I am so happy that you have joined the blogging world. It will be great to keep up with you guys this way! :)